Awaken your taste buds and senses on the Expo Hall Floor.
Don't miss this opportunity to sip on the latest trends, discover cutting-edge products, test new technology solutions, and stay ahead of competitors. It all launches on the World Tea Expo Hall Floor.
Reach the next generation of tea drinkers and influencers. Adaptable tea trends found on the Expo Hall equals more revenue to your bottom line!
- Revenue from tea and coffee production should reach $13 billion by 2024. (Source: Statista)
- As much as 48% of the US’s tea consumers drink it at restaurants and other foodservice locations. (Source: Euromonitor International)
- In 2019, Americans drank over 84 billion servings of tea. (Source: Beverage Industry)
- The US is the second-largest importer of tea in the world. (Source: Statista)
Expo Hall Hours
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Expo Hall Highlights Include:
Test and sample the quality of new products before making a purchase.
Discover hundreds of new products.
Demo, sample, and experience the industry’s latest products and services including
- Equipment and Supplies
- Flavors & Ingredients
- Tea Support & Education
- Foods - packaged
- Packaging/Labels, Display Cases
- Technology/POS, Payment Processing
- Sanitation and Hygiene Solutions
- & more
Perk! Access thousands of additional products in the bar & restaurant industry at the same time.
All World Tea Conference & Expo passes include admission to the Bar & Restaurant Expo hall floor. Embrace the growing market of future tea trends added to the menus of bars and restaurants.
Additional products being showcased include: