Profits, investments, and opportunities.
Create a (tea)trending business through fresh ideas, the latest trends, and new distribution channels.
A brand new conference program sets the stage for success:
- Conference Tracks: Industry Analysis, Teas & Botanicals, Innovation, Data & Trends, Business Strategy, Niche Markets
- Expert panels
- Data sessions
- New speakers
- And so much more!
Unlock the Future of Tea through New Conference Tracks.
Conference sessions are included with a Tea Guru Pass or Conference Pass.
- Industry Analysis Understand the big-picture topics that impact the overall tea industry supply chain – and therefore your business – such as sustainability, traceability, and weather and farming.
- Teas & Botanicals Enhance your knowledge of all things tea and tisanes, from the basics of tea to advanced insights on blending, wellness properties, tea processing and more.
- Innovation Tea may be over 5,000 years old, but innovation never stops! Stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with the latest developments in processing, brewing, packaging, shipping, marketing, and category types.
- Niche Markets Whether you run a tea shop, specialty retailer, foodservice outlet, or another retail channel, sessions in this track describe the challenges, opportunities and best practices for success in selling tea to the consumer.
- Business Strategy Discover the secrets of managing a successful tea business, from insights on staffing, sourcing, importing, operations, packaging, sales, marketing, legal and regulatory issues and more.
- Data & Trends Empower yourself with a deep dive into the latest tea industry data and trends – and learn how to capitalize on them in your own business.