Solutions to Industry Disruption.
The future is now. Learn how to embrace a new era at World Tea Conference & Expo.
Get ready for lively discussions, immersive experiences, product demos, new product samplings, and exclusive networking events to set your business up for success.
This perfect combination unfolds March 27-29, 2023 (Expo Hall 28-29) at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Stay ahead of the curve.
- Find new products customers will rave about.
- Sample tea flavors, cold brew tea, Boba tea, nitrogen tea, tea wine, tea cocktails, desserts, organic foods, tea filters, and more.
- Leave with refreshing ideas for business growth.
Are you ready?
A Classic with a Twist.
Here for the Tea. And SO Much More.
Indulge in sampling teas, cold brew tea, nitrogen tea, tea wine, tea cocktails, desserts, and more from suppliers from around the world.
- Jay Shree Tea & Industries, India
- China Ethnic International Exhibition Co.
- Rooibos North America
- Sri Lanka Tea Board
- Nepal Tea Quality from the Himalayas, MoICS
- Luxmi Estates
- Fujian Tianhui Industrial, China
- Glenburn Tea Direct, India
- JingWei Fu Tea USA, China
- Shen Xian Tea Co. Ltd., Taiwan
- Sasaki Green Tea, Japan
- OHKI Co., Japan
- Three Leaf Golden Tea, Kenya
- Dweller Teas, India
- SCORPION, Poland
- International Tea Importers
- Loose Leaf Boba Company
- Dethlefsen & Balk
- FloraPharm Tea USA
- Flavor Waves
- Fuji Merchandise Corp.
- Harney & Sons
- And More!
Mar 26 - Mar 27
Meet & Greet, First-Time Attendee Happy Hour & Opening Night Reception.
Mar 27 - Mar 29
Conference Sessions, Tea Business Incubator, RiRa Tea Experience & More!
Mar 28 - Mar 29
Expo Hall is included in all passes.
Tues: 12PM-6PM | Weds: 12PM-5PM
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on you can have a more sustainable event experience.