World Tea Conference & Expo COVID-19 Show Preparedness
Our number one priority at World Tea Conference & Expo is YOU and our team has been working in partnership with the Colorado Convention Center on how to maintain a safe and secure trade show environment.
World Tea Conference & Expo will be a safe and controlled environment where exhibitors, attendees, and speakers can interact, conduct meetings, and form meaningful relationships. As we move towards opening day on July 14, 2021, we want you to know we are taking every step available to create a safe and secure show experience.
Onsite safety measures will be implemented from the moment you step into the Colorado Convention Center:
- Mandatory masks and temperature checks
- Hands-free registration and badging
- Signature of liability waiver
- Traffic flow patterns
- Spaced seating in conference rooms
- Touchless hand sanitizer
- Handshake free interactions
- Increased sanitation of high-traffic areas
- Propped open doors
Keep scrolling to learn about communication plans, tracing, and more.
Along with the Colorado Convention Center, we are also working closely with our vendors to continue to follow a rigorous safety regimen when interacting with our community. World Tea Conference & Expo will be monitoring the state of COVID-19 and legal requirements, therefore the plans highlighted may not all be relevant and present at the time of World Tea Conference & Expo 2021.
World Tea Conference & Expo is an experience produced by Questex. Learn more about our company wide commitment to keep all of our customers safe at world wide events.
Cleaning & Hygiene - A Clean Promise
- Enhanced and visible cleaners will be onsite throughout event to clean public areas, registration areas, exhibition stands, session rooms, meeting areas, restrooms, catering stations and all high-touch areas etc.
- We will be working closely with all suppliers to ensure they are adhering to COVID-19 health and safety policies, e.g. audio-visual company to provide extra microphones, with all equipment being sanitized after each use.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be distributed throughout the conference, disinfectant wipes and sprays will be provided throughout the venue in addition to signage to encourage regular hand-washing.
- We are encouraging the use of digital materials in place of physical promotional / informational materials.
- We have an extensive new pre-event communication plan to ensure our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers feel confident in our COVID-19 health and safety producers, as well as their onsite practices
- A certified health and safety consultant will be employed to offer advice on detailed health & safety procedures, risk assessments & to monitor all suppliers & exhibitors to ensure a complete COVID-19 compliant event
- Event signage will be set up to help remind all delegates of health and safety measures, restriction guidelines & hygiene measures
- Delegate contact tracing through registration site in order to offer assistance to authorities where necessary subject to compliance with data privacy agreements.
- Crowd-density monitoring technology being investigated that will track when and where our delegates are in the venue.
- On-site medical personnel will be available at all times with clear information/signage provided.
Operations will oversee the implementation of all key areas outlined as well as:
- Appointing and training personnel who will be responsible for ensuring social distancing is adhered to.
- A comprehensive health and safety plan which covers all areas of the event.
- Ongoing research into COVID-19 health and safety protocols, government guidelines and capacity regulations.
- Emergency Response Plan to be updated to include processes for possible suspected or confirmed COVID-19 incidents.