WHY EXHIBIT in 2021?
The tea industry this year more than ever, needs new products, services and knowledge on how to re-build their businesses for future growth and resilience; and to develop new guest loyalty. Show the industry how your solutions can make a difference to their success, including these key categories:
- Equipment and supplies
- Flavors & Ingredients
- Herbals, Baked Goods, CBD Products
- Packaging/labels, Display Cases
- Technology/POS, Payment Processing
- Sanitation and hygiene solutions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
GET BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF SELLING TO DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, TEASHOPS, RESTAURANTS, HOTELS AND HOSPITALITY VENUES
SUPPORT YOUR INDUSTRY -- THE ONLY SHOW THAT DEDICATES ITS MISSION TO SUPPORTING THE TEA INDUSTRY
- 3,000+ high value tea industry participants. 82% state meeting exhibitors is “Critical” or “Very Important” for their business success
- SAMPLE YOUR TEAS AND PRESENT YOUR PRODUCTS LIVE
- Meet buyers face-to-face in a safe environment and take part in live outdoor networking receptions
EXPANDED AUDIENCE REACH
- 52% first-time attendees, taking advantage of local distributors and buyers in the new event location of Denver, Colorado
SAMPLE LATEST PRODUCTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN THE NEW “TEA BAR” ON SHOW FLOOR
- Designed for buyers, distributors and retailers to sample the best teas and products within the industry
EXCITING NEW “DENVER TEA WEEK” FESTIVAL
- Local Denver hospitality venues are supporting “Denver Tea Week” to promote the health and wellness benefits of tea (tea shops, hotels, restaurants, giftshops) – creates new sales and marketing opportunities for suppliers
- 61 countries represented at World Tea Expo 2019
TOP 5 REASONS TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH TODAY!
We are expecting a large show of new attendees – will you be there to meet them or will your competition meet them instead of you?
Get ahead of your competitors and start your marketing campaign to the global tea industry now – and increase your chances of sales and marketing success
Take advantage of special incentives and low cost rates to reserve your booth by February 12th – save money and show the industry your brand is alive and well by promoting your products to the industry now.
New “Tea Bar” experience on show floor is designed to showcase the world’s best products in a neutral setting for buyers – very limited opportunities to participate
Interested to speak in the conference program? Sponsored educations sessions are available but are very limited. Contact us to discuss options for presenting your products or thought leadership to the industry
Generate new sales by leveraging the marketing reach of the expo – tailor your messaging to create sales before you even get to the expo