World Tea Conference & Expo was founded in 2003 and is North America’s leading specialty Tea Event created to meet the needs of the ever-changing global Tea Community.
Retailers, tea shop owners, distributors, F&B directors, spa managers, specialty grocers, mass merchants, and other business professionals attend the Conference & Expo to see high-quality tea suppliers and related vendors from 22 countries exhibiting new products and the latest innovations.
Looking for the very latest industry education to help grow your business? World Tea has your solutions!
Education Experiences Include:
- Tea Business Boot Camp – One full day of action-packed speakers helping you navigate your new business in tea. If you are just starting out or an established business. Boot Camp is the place to be.
- Origins – Taste teas from around the world while being guided by a local pro. Add to any registration pass!
- General Conference Sessions – These sessions are highly popular and first come first seated, addressing key topics including Marketing, Branding, Legal Issues, Packaging, Product Knowledge, Tea Buying Skills, From Crop to Can RTD, CBD with Tea, Kombucha, and much more.
- Skill Building Sessions – Vary from Tea-Infused Cocktails to Food Pairing and Blending Skills
- Newbie’s (Getting to know you) – A free session to introduce newcomers to the Expo. Meet Expo personnel and ask questions to help you plan your experience.
New Specialty Pavilions
More to do and see in 2021
Networking Events & Entertainment:
- Welcome Kickoff Party
- Food Festival
- Tea Meet & Greet
- And more coming soon!