Tea Tycoons Submissions are Now Closed
What is Tea Tycoons?
A new program to celebrate and honor emerging small businesses producing innovative products for the global tea industry.
Three winners will be declared for categories that include:
- Innovation (dynamic, new idea, method, or device that demonstrates clear value for tea industry)
- Green/Sustainability (focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs)
- Unique Customer Engagement (company creates a fresh approach to client relationship with its customer base to foster brand loyalty and awareness)
How To Qualify:
- Must be a new business, brand, product or innovation related
- Must have less than 2 years in business
- Must employ less than 10 employees
- Cannot be owned or funded by a large corporation
- Must not have exhibited previously at World Tea Expo
All stage 1 submissions must be entered by January 15, 2021 at 11:59PM EST.
This will be a three-stage process:
- Stage 1 - Submit a written application – reviewed by World Tea team.
- 27 applications will be selected for stage 2
- Stage 2 – If selected you will be notified by January 29, 2021 to submit a video no longer than 2 minutes about your new company/brand/product/innovation.
- Nine finalists will be chosen to present to the judges on March 15th to compete for three winner’s prizes. Deadline to submit the video is February 12, 2021.
- Stage 3 - Three winners will be chosen by World Tea Judges and announced on March 15, 2021 during the Tea Tycoons Session, part of the World Tea Virtual Summit: Strategies for Success.
Tea Tycoons Finalists & Winners Receive
9 Finalists will receive:
- Press Release announcement in World Tea News (750,000 page views per year)
- Announcement in World Tea News Newsletter (13,000 subscribers)
- Recognition in email promotions to the World Tea global subscriber list (2000,000 + contacts)
- Social media coverage on Facebook & Twitter
3 Winners will receive the following onsite at World Tea Conference & Expo 2021 in Denver, CO:
- A complimentary table and two expo passes in the New Business Launch Pad section of World Tea Expo 2021
- Inclusion in a Press Release announcing the winners in World Tea News (750,000 page views per year)
- 3 Passes for World Tea Expo 2021 for your customers
- Tea Tycoons award, presented in your booth at World Tea Expo 2021
Rules and Regulations
By entering the 2021 Tea Tycoons contest you understand and agree that you may be interviewed by a World Tea team member and that Questex and its assigns may use your name, likeness and approved materials for publication in Tea Tycoon materials and promotion. Business must be less than two years old (founded no earlier than March 15, 2019). Must have 10 employees or less and is not owned or funded by a large Corporation. Business must not have exhibited previously at World Tea Expo.
Contact FaithAnn Bailes, Community and Conference Content Manager
Email: [email protected]