Turning Your Passion Into a Tea Vocation
- Tuesday, 06/13/2017: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Room: N234
- Session Number:
Tea is more than a commodity; tea is a lifestyle. Today's tea renaissance is infused with teaists who turned their passion into a vocation. None of these modern tea pioneers received degrees in teaology. So how did they know what path to follow as they created their successful tea businesses? Bruce Richardson has been a student of tea for over 25 years and he has coached hundreds of budding tea entrepreneurs as they found their unique ways of tea. This class will challenge you to look deeply into your tea life as you match your talents with the opportunities that await you in a career steeped in tea.
During this class, students will…
1. Survey successful business models in the worldwide retail tea marketplace.
2. Evaluate their pre-conceived tea business dreams and goals.
3. Consider the start-up costs for a new tea business.
4. Discover how lifelong learning is an integral part of any successful business model.
5. Craft a plan that matches their skills with their community’s potential tea culture.