Event Rules and Regulations
- World Tea Expo is open to members of the trade and press only. Any individual who is disruptive or interfering with the conduct of business may be asked to leave at the discretion of show management.
- The sale of merchandise is limited to exhibitors only. No guest or attendee may solicit sales or display product on the premises. Attendees who are found soliciting to exhibitors or other attendees will be removed from the Expo without refund at the discretion of management.
- Exhibitors are limited to conducting business within their assigned exhibitor location.
- No photographs or video may be taken on the show floor or in the conference sessions.* Due to the sensitive nature of exhibits, educational content and intellectual property at World Tea Expo, no recording devices are permitted at the event unless expressed permission is given by show management.
There is a $50 charge for replacement badges for Retailers and Distributors. The replacement badge charge is $125 for Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Business Services.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. The parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver assuming full liability for the minor at the event.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the exhibit hall or conference rooms.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- There are no refunds for registration fees.
*A staff photographer and videographer will be taking photographs for the purpose of promoting the World Tea Expo. As an attendee, exhibitor, or guest of our show, you authorize the World Tea Expo to use your picture, photograph, or likeness in any manners for publishing, advertising, or any other trade or lawful purposes.